What's new

Daylight Saving Time starts Sunday Morning

As a reminder, DAY LIGHT SAVING TIME starts on Sunday morning March 10th at 02:00 am. Be sure to set your clocks ahead accordingly.

Also, and more importantly, TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE BATTERIES IN YOUR SMOKE/FIRE/CO ALARM.

As a volunteer Fire Fighter EMT, I would be derelict if I did not remind you. Most house fires I go to have dead batteries in their detectors and the few extra minutes with an alarm sounding could mean the difference in life and death. YOURS and your FAMILIES

As a reminder, DAY LIGHT SAVING TIME starts on Sunday morning March 10th at 02:00 am. Be sure to set your clocks ahead accordingly.

Also, and more importantly, TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE BATTERIES IN YOUR SMOKE/FIRE/CO ALARM.

As a volunteer Fire Fighter EMT, I would be derelict if I did not remind you. Most house fires I go to have dead batteries in their detectors and the few extra minutes with an alarm sounding could mean the difference in life and death. YOURS and your FAMILIES
Thanks for the reminder kind sir!

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Yes, thanks. I've gotten that out on social media, too.

Seems to have caught most people I've talked to by surprise this year. Long winter, eh.

AA

The change happens on the last Sunday of March in my part of the world. But thanks for the safety reminder :)

Easy to say : adjust daylight saving time
the hands are frozen :001_cool::001_cool:
zomertijd.jpeg

Why do we put up with this chicanery? Abolish daylight savings time.
Last year the EU put it to the citizens of the member states in a public forum and asked if they wanted to get rid of DST. Based on the majority consensus DST will be be abolished by 2021 and each state can choose if they want to keep with the summer time or the winter time. I'm hoping my country chooses to keep the summer time I'd much rather have more daylight in the evenings during the winter months.

Top Bottom