What's new

Daylight Saving Time (DST) Shave Anyone?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
As daylight saving time ends this Sunday morning for about half the world, and some of us here at B&B set our clocks back one hour, is anyone interested in using that hour to shave (nice and slowly) with your favorite set-up, or rarely-used vintages, or special-edition products, or whatever you think honors the ‘free’ hour, and sharing it with your fellow shaving enthusiasts?

I try to make every shave nice & slow & enjoyable. Including cleanup time of all my stuff I'm at an hour anyways.

So for me, the answer is yes! I will take the extra hour from the end of DST & enjoy my shave. Might just use my recently acquired '86 black handle flare tip Super Speed since it's close to my birth year- '85.

Interesting suggestion! I may take a few extra minutes, but an extra hour would be much more time than I need/want.

Did shave with my new Timeless 0.95 :001_cool:
Omega Italian Flag boar
Proraso single blade Azure Lime
Fine lather bowl
Fine L'Orange Noir/CC lime AS
CC Lime balm.

Awesome timezone shift.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I used the extra time to catch up with an old friend — ‘the Fat.’ And it’s good I had extra time because it really made me work for it. Now I really appreciate my top artisans even more — L&L, WK and Stirling.

Top Bottom