What's new

Day seven with the GEM

Today I used the 1912 for the last time. While it will be in the rotation, it is time to switch. I loaded my Escali Pure Badger with my own plumeria scented glycerin based soap and had a very smooth, near BBS, three pass shave. I then transferred the blade to the GEM Push Button and will continue into next week with that.I rinsed, and scrubbed the 1912 clean and put it away, for now.

In summary, I have used two different GEM razors this week with a single GEM stainless blade. I have used three different soaps and various aftershaves. I am impressed with the 1912. It is a very efficient shaver. So far I have not noticed any degradation in the performance of the GEM stainless blade. Now to give the Push Button a workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Today I used the 1912 for the last time. While it will be in the rotation, it is time to switch. I loaded my Escali Pure Badger with my own plumeria scented glycerin based soap and had a very smooth, near BBS, three pass shave. I then transferred the blade to the GEM Push Button and will continue into next week with that.I rinsed, and scrubbed the 1912 clean and put it away, for now.

In summary, I have used two different GEM razors this week with a single GEM stainless blade. I have used three different soaps and various aftershaves. I am impressed with the 1912. It is a very efficient shaver. So far I have not noticed any degradation in the performance of the GEM stainless blade. Now to give the Push Button a workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very interested in hearing how you like the PB relative to the 1912.

Top Bottom