What's new

Dax Super neat - Great stuff, shines like an oil pomade washes out like a water based

Have just discovered this great product, amazed there are not more posts about this.
First off the term Creme is a bit of a misnomer, scooping this out this is clearly a pomade and feels like an oil based pomade.
Applying to the hair this goes in fairly easy and it is easy to style with and I was able to get a good pomp going with this, this is designed to be a light hold product so those who have very unruly hair may require a stronger product but this works fine in my hair, you could of course use this as a top coat over a water based pomade.
Where this product stands out is that it gives you the glossy sheen of oil based pomades but is designed to wash out easily, this will wash out with one shampoo unlike 99.9% of oil based pomades, this is great for people like me who find that water based pomades make our hair look dry and lifeless. Overall a great product and great value, I picked up my tub for £2.49

Top Bottom