What's new

Davizinho's Entry to the Hall of Fame

What is your real name?
David

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Davizinho ("Little David" in Portuguese)

Where do you live?
Israel

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Classical Scholar, PhD in Classics

What is your favorite shave setup?
Shaveology's 'Griffin' with Gillette Wilkinson Sword (made in China), synthetic brush by 'Toby Svizzera', any shaving cream (I don't really care about the soap or the cream), 'Brut' EDC spary as aftershave.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Brazilian football (Vasco da Gama), Formula One, stills photography (Canon 70D), reading

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
My spouse says that I'm a very polite person, and I smell good. So why not? :)

Welcome David! Women are vain until they discover how much men can be. What has been your fragrance preference lately?
Hope you enjoy the forum.

What is your real name?
David

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Davizinho ("Little David" in Portuguese)

Where do you live?
Israel

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Classical Scholar, PhD in Classics

What is your favorite shave setup?
Shaveology's 'Griffin' with Gillette Wilkinson Sword (made in China), synthetic brush by 'Toby Svizzera', any shaving cream (I don't really care about the soap or the cream), 'Brut' EDC spary as aftershave.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Brazilian football (Vasco da Gama), Formula One, stills photography (Canon 70D), reading

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
My spouse says that I'm a very polite person, and I smell good. So why not? :)

Welcome David, I was wondering if you have found any good photographic forums and if so, would you share.

SWMBO says I smell good too, and it only encourages me to stay smelling good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome David, I was wondering if you have found any good photographic forums and if so, would you share.

SWMBO says I smell good too, and it only encourages me to stay smelling good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ciao Ejones,
I post my photos (not on a regular basis, I admit...) on Gurushots.com, a website in which you challenge other avid photographers on photography themes. (I never won, btw). I promise to upload to this forum some nice pics I took over the years.

Welcome David! Women are vain until they discover how much men can be. What has been your fragrance preference lately?
Hope you enjoy the forum.
I am just like an Old Roman, stick to traditions and mores: my grandfather used Brut, so did my father; so ever since I began wet shaving, I have been using Brut as aftershave. My deodorants, though, may vary according to my spouse's wishקד and desires, since she keeps on buying me new cologne and eau de toilette...

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the Hall of Fame David. We have a photography sub forum on the forum. Drop by and say Hi. (It is called the Darkroom)

Top Bottom