What's new

Davidoff Leather Blend

Saffron, Black Pepper, Amber, Rose and Leather are the notes listed in this wonderful scent.

I really enjoy this one. I get a leather fragrance with some spice and a smooth undertone. The rose is not very pronounced but more noticeable in the opening.

This is not a hard black leather type of fragrance. Its more like a brown soft bomber jacket or maybe even suede. It reminds me of the leather in Tuscan leather but without the fruit and incense. (Note to the frag heads, I am not saying that the fragrances are similar. Just this one note)

Performance is pretty good without being a beast.

A great cold weather scent for me.

Sounds wonderful, will definitely try it in the future. I have only used the Davidoff Cool Water. I have also used Caractere by Daniel Hechter, which is a very masculine leather and woody scent from the 80s. Will be nice to compare the two.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have never heard of it. It sounds good, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

my leathers include only a few.
smn peau de espagne, knize, trumper, truefitt & hill, of course, mem/dana english leather. all great!!

leather frags.jpg

Tis the season for leather scents!

AA
Yes it is! And thank God. Recently I pulled my most often used leathers from my shaving/fragrance cabinet. The lineup includes English Leather, Trumper Spanish Leather, Yardley Leather, and Elsha. I opened and took a deep breath from each bottle of precious liquid. Made my day, to say the least. Worn each one lately, and thought how great it is to bask in the glow of glorious leather colognes.

Top Bottom