What's new

Davidoff Cool Water inspired solid cologne

Hi All,
I'm trying to find a Davidoff Cool Water inspired artisan soap, artisan aftershave balm and solid cologne. Haven't had any luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi All,
I'm trying to find a Davidoff Cool Water inspired artisan soap, artisan aftershave balm and solid cologne. Haven't had any luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Easy peasy. Just look for anything that is inspired by Creed Green Irish Tweed. Off the top of my head, Stirling and Murphy McNeil both make GIT clones which will get you 99% of the way there.

A bit of background...Cool Water was created by Pierre Bourdon in 1988 after he left Creed for Davidoff. In 1985, he created GIT for Creed. The two are nearly identical.

Easy peasy. Just look for anything that is inspired by Creed Green Irish Tweed. Off the top of my head, Stirling and Murphy McNeil both make GIT clones which will get you 99% of the way there.

A bit of background...Cool Water was created by Pierre Bourdon in 1988 after he left Creed for Davidoff. In 1985, he created GIT for Creed. The two are nearly identical.
How about the WSP Gaelic Tweed line?

Duke Cannon Supply Co. makes a small line of solid colognes. Take a sniff of their "Sea" and "Midnight Swim" colognes. The Sea bar resembled Cool Water to me.

Into the mystic by wet the face for soap, as and balm. Van yulay brisk waters is another one both cool water clones.

I have 2 bottles of Cool Water cologne, and 1 bottle of aftershave. Still smells great, probably 15-20 years old. Didn't use cologne for years, then got them out when I started wet shaving recently.

Top Bottom