What's new

Darn it..I need some comforting, just lost a bid on Ebay.

That was quite a find you missed out on... can't be many NOS toggles out there just like that one?

If it makes you feel any better... had I been paying attention to the 'bay... I would have so totally outbid you on this one! :)

I picked a (little less than) user grade toggle about a year ago, and sent it to the Razor Emporium for their revamp service... it's now a sweet looking razor in rhodium, and I'm happy with it, however, this one you missed out on... wow... that would have been an amazing addition to any den.

Which one of you boys out there are going to claim responsibility? I'm thinking the 'winner' graces these pages from time to time...

im sorry for ur loss alex. seeing that razor makes me wish i didnt sell the one i bought..... doh
these babies are increasing in value every year...i remeber 4 years ago you can buy a cased toggy for 150 $$$$$$$$$$$

just dowloaded and im using it now......
:wink2:

Sorry for your loss I was watching that one, wasnt gonna bid just watching to see if anyone here would win it. I have been having problems with firefox for a while so I switched to google chrome. All is well now but man it was just locking up and not letting me do anything I was afraid that it would do it while I was in the final seconds of a bid.
darn firefox..it does alot of coc$$%^^ blocking

I didnt know any of this ebay sniping stuff.....

Maybe a thread somewhere by one of you techno geeks to explain it all?
Auction sniping is the practice, in a timed onlineauction(such as on eBay), of placing a winning bid at the last possible moment (often seconds before the end of the auction), giving the other bidders no time to outbid the sniper. This can be done manually, orsoftware,can run on the bidder's computer or on an online sniping service accessible through a site. Use of an online service is said to decrease the failure rate of the snipe, because the website has more reliable servers and a faster Internet

Bid your max, go to bed, find out tomorrow if you won.
i dont like to lay my money out there

That was quite a find you missed out on... can't be many NOS toggles out there just like that one?

If it makes you feel any better... had I been paying attention to the 'bay... I would have so totally outbid you on this one! :)

I picked a (little less than) user grade toggle about a year ago, and sent it to the Razor Emporium for their revamp service... it's now a sweet looking razor in rhodium, and I'm happy with it, however, this one you missed out on... wow... that would have been an amazing addition to any den.

Which one of you boys out there are going to claim responsibility? I'm thinking the 'winner' graces these pages from time to time...
wish it was me...:cursing:

$394.99 for a massage. what does that include?
uuuhhhmm, a toggle:001_tt1:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
true.....im not me today. just not focused, alot personal problems i have to deal with this past month.

Don't worry. I think it's safe to say that you have a few new acquisitions in your future.

Why did you wait so long? Thought you could outmaneuver the sniping programs?

Even if you got your bid in, you still may not have won.

+1

I am convinced that it isn't possible to win an auction for any semi-desirable item without sniping software. I recently lost an auction for a Fatboy. The high bid was $60 and I bid $71 with 5 seconds left in the auction, only to be IMMEDIATELY outbid by someone completely different (not the original high bidder).

Top Bottom