What's new

Dark Holler Design Works preview

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
What size is that knot Ken?

25x50ish mm. Skleice may recognize it. It's the one I extracted from the Group Buy Chief he swapped out for a replacement. His first one had an air bubble under its knot, which was very slowly emerging from the socket.

We're still waiting for prop-knots from Lee, so making do with what we have.

And now as promised:

$Jadepkandcheif-BampB_zpsdff062c6.gif

$JadepkandcheifSide2-BampB_zpsaeaef410.gif

$PHAZEpkandcheif-BampB_zpse807a4b3.gif

$PHAZEpkandcheifSide-BampB_zps55813591.gif

$JadeAndPHAZEpkandCheif-BampB_zpse439c176.gif

Last edited:
25x50ish mm. Skleice may recognize it. It's the one I extracted from the Group Buy Chief he swapped out for a replacement. His first one had an air bubble under it and was very slowly emerging from the socket.

We're still waiting for prop-knots from Lee, so making do with what we have.

And now as promised:

View attachment 515192

View attachment 515193

View attachment 515194

View attachment 515195

View attachment 515197
WOW!!!! Gorgeous.....those are 4 of the coolest handles I have ever seen! I really don't know which of your handles is the nicest. Great job Ken

25x50ish mm. Skleice may recognize it. It's the one I extracted from the Group Buy Chief he swapped out for a replacement. His first one had an air bubble under its knot, which was very slowly emerging from the socket.

I thought I felt a sense of longing when I looked at that pic. I hope he's happy with his new family. :sob::crying:

Beautiful handles!

Ken, are the purple haze, jade, or even the pink handle from some pages back going to be offered at the introductory price you mentioned?

Ken, are the purple haze, jade, or even the pink handle from some pages back going to be offered at the introductory price you mentioned?
+1 I'd love one of the purple haze PK-47 handles, although those ebonite brushes are outstanding. All in all, beautiful additions to the brush world.

I used to feel the same way, but I have grown to like the brown and feel that it kind of balances everything out.

I do like them, that's why I'd only like to see a touch less of brown. The Simpson's jade handles, for instance, are usually too green for my taste, and end up becoming a bit boring.

Top Bottom