What's new

Dark Holler Design Works preview

Very nice to have the site up!

All brush geeks are to be congratulated but of course The Dark Holler Team has a good reason to celebrate this event.

Great looking brushes. Functional and attractive web site. Congratulations on the launch!

I've really enjoyed my Chief in Briar that I picked up last year. I hope to pick up a 26 or 28mm Falstaff at some point. My Simpson Chubby 2 Two Band has been sold to make room in my rotation. I will keep checking your site and following this thread.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Where's the link? I never saw it posted.... :001_unsur

Sorry, if you were on the list, you should have received it via email. Given how long many on the list had waited, we didn't want to post anything to promote the site before giving everyone on the list a chance to hit it first. As it was, all the brushes we'd put up in the store sold out in 1-2 hours, or thereabouts. So we're back to digging ourselves out of a hole. But we'll get there.

The url should be in my sig now. We'll see.

Sorry, if you were on the list, you should have received it via email.

No worries Ken. I'm not on the list, I'm a patient man, so I didn't see the need to jump right on. I just saw folks commenting on the page in this thread, so I thought it had been announced and I missed it. Looks great. I posted it on the KC FB site for ya!

Top Bottom