What's new

Dark Fired Kentucky

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Really cool video, very educational and amazing, when seeing how much learned skill and knowledge goes into it. It will definitely make me appreciate, enjoy and reflect, the next bowl of ODSK I fire up. Thanks Mike!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Timely. I was putting some C&D Eastern Star into some Mason jars. The Kentucky Dark Fired is pretty intense. The Mrs. and I just had a little pre-Christmas turkey, mashed, and gravy. I sat myself on the edge of the fireplace and enjoyed a pipe. Not Eastern Star but Rattray's Professional mix.

Way way better than my usual spot outside this time of year.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Thanks for the informative video. It makes one wonder though how much of the fungicides and other applied chemicals remain in/on the processed leaf. But we are talking tobacco products, not "organic whole foods" LOL, it won't keep me from loving some ODF!

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Probably, but that’s like saying eating a ribeye might be more artery hardening than eating a New York Strip :lol:.
Saturated fat is actually very healthy. It is vegetable oils that damage the arteries. Sorry, just had to throw this in.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
For my sake I hope you are right :).
The ACC (American College of Cartiologists) last month published a study and are recommending there be no limitations on saturated fat. The AHA is in agreement. This is a really big deal! I eat lots of sat fat, very little vegetable and almost sugar/carbs and absolutely no vegetable oil, lost 80 pounds and med results are great. Become insulin sensitive and smoke all you want for a long time.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The ACC (American College of Cartiologists) last month published a study and are recommending there be no limitations on saturated fat. The AHA is in agreement. This is a really big deal! I eat lots of sat fat, very little vegetable and almost sugar/carbs and absolutely no vegetable oil, lost 80 pounds and med results are great. Become insulin sensitive and smoke all you want for a long time.

Hmmmm! Thanks for that tidbit I will do some research.

Top Bottom