What's new

Dango wallets

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hello all. As the title says I’ve begun to investigate these dango wallets. It’s difficult to understand the options and also hard to not be able to see and handle these things. I’m old s I’ll and still keep the wallet in my back pocket so I’m not sure something aluminum is for me. Wondering if any good folks here in B&B have these or have opinions.trying advance.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I have always been a back pocket wallet guy.

Within the past year, I developed pain in my hip, difficulty in walking, weakness in my right leg, inability to support the weight of my motorcycle (so much so that I traded it in on a Trike).

After extensive trips to the doctor to determine what was wrong, I found that I was suffering from "Fat Wallet Syndrome", clinically called piriformis syndrome .
I stopped carrying a wallet in my back right pocket and started carrying a front pocket wallet (titanium from EOS).
Since the several weeks since I started doing so, I have regained full strength back in my right leg, don't suffer from hip pain any longer, and am able to walk without a limp again.

It's a real condition where sitting offset due to a wallet in the back pocket puts pressure on a nerve cluster in the gluteus maximus. While men suffer from it primarily, women are not immune due to sitting in the tight crossed leg fashion that women use when sitting.

It looks like the wallet you mentioned is geared towards a "front pocket wallet" configuration.

Here's my front pocket wallet

847328172.png

Here's a summary of the condition

Last edited:
I switched to front pocket wallet years ago and this has been my EDC for over two years now and
ridge.jpg
I love it. If I am on vacation it is even thinner because I remove my extra cards I need for work.

Attachments

• rdge2.jpg
    rdge2.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 5

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thanks for the input. That’s a crazy medical issue for sure. Years ago I knew a friend who had that issue. He had the text book Costanza wallet. I’ve slimed down to a leather zipper pouch it’s about the size of a credit card and holds about a dozen cards. I can unzip and flip thru the cards to get the one I need. I also try to limit when I need to carry it and drop it in a bag if I can. These dango ones seem cool and similar to what you guys are carrying. I have a mental block to the front pocket carry I’m not sure why. But maybe I should reconsider. Thanks for the feedback so far guys.

Top Bottom