What's new

Damn RAD Made me do it!!!

I hate this RAD!

I accidently/intentionally/stupidly took a gamble and got this thinking it was a DE razor... Not!!!
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg

My limited research says its a version 4 n in brass which explains the greenish oxide buildup. The razor looks in decent shape but most importantly how does it shave and what can I use in it please?

I HATE RAD!!!

You can only use Feather FHS-10 blades or vintage Valet blades. The Feather blades are not a guarantee because the company kept moving the blade aligning pins around, you may have to find vintage Valet blades.

As far as performance, it depends on how coarse your stubble is, the Feather FHS blade is not good for me.

There are definitely better SE's than this one!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
It depends what you paid for it. I have several of them but SE shaving and I don't get on at the moment.

Paid $15 for it w free shipping.

Perhaps I'll give it away to done helpful soul here since it's not a DE... Slaps forehead.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
There is always the BST forum. The price you paid is fine. I am in Australia and I have paid more than what you paid for some of my Valet's. It is not much in the big scheme of things and you should easily get your money back.

There is always the BST forum. The price you paid is fine. I am in Australia and I have paid more than what you paid for some of my Valet's. It is not much in the big scheme of things and you should easily get your money back.

It was a cheap deal which was why I took my chance wo thinking.

I could polish it up nice n shiny n sell it off w some feathers lol

Top Bottom