What's new

Dallas Pen Show Meet

Last year a few B&Bers met to spend a Saturday at the Dallas Pen Show. It was a fine day. Let's do it again this year.

The 2014 show will be held September 26 & 27. How about we meet Saturday the 27th? Maybe some breakfast before the show we can see how the day goes. Last year we also ended up having another meal before departing.

If you like pens and/or just want to hang out some of the brethren this should be a good day.

http://www.dallaspenshow.com/

Hope to stop by Friday. Looking for a converter for my Mont Blanc pen which currently uses cartridges. Can't make Saturday as my younger son is marrying at Rusk State Park.

Hope to stop by Friday. Looking for a converter for my Mont Blanc pen which currently uses cartridges. Can't make Saturday as my younger son is marrying at Rusk State Park.

Have fun shopping. And best of luck to the newlyweds!

I was able to visit the Dallas Pen Show today. It was an enjoyable show. I wish I could afford some of the pens I saw there today.
I was finally able to locate a generic converter for my formerly cartridge only Mont Blanc with the capable help of a vendor named Sarah.
Additionally, I picked up a bottle of Chocolat color Private Reserve Ink. My wife will have me use this for our Dallas Area Browns Backers club's events.

We were planning on being there but a last minute work conflict seems to have gotten in the way. Was looking forward to seeing y'all. It was fun last year.

Top Bottom