What's new

Dallas Pen Show 2016

The fall pen show is coming soon. Mark your calendars for September 23 & 24 so you don't miss this event.

It has also allowed for us a chance to get together Saturday morning before the show to shake some hands and eat some breakfast. Start the day off right.

Post if plan to attend the show this year and if you are interested in a pre-show gathering of the latherers.

Maybe the mention of a killer breakfast dinner will entice some folks? How about some recommendations?

The DPS is my one trip to Dallas a year so I am not well-versed on the "go-to" joints but my google-fu lead me to: Pete's Cafe on E. Belt Line and Marsh. Any know if it is any good?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
What is a pen show? Apologies if this is a stupid question. ...

Not stupid at all. B&B follows a lot of pursuits besides wet shaving. Fountain pens is one of them, the Dallas pen show is a place for pen fanatics to gather. There are a lot of vintage as well as new pens there.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'll dig around for some vintage Conklins on your behalf. And maybe some 51 spare parts just in case you are running low.

I am going to try to get the day off. I need a new jewel for my Parker51, and it would be good to see some new faces. No promises yet. Do you know what the cost to get in is?

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I am going to try to get the day off. I need a new jewel for my Parker51, and it would be good to see some new faces. No promises yet. Do you know what the cost to get in is?

I think $10.00? Tom or Daniel do you remember?

The last few years they have let a couple of us in at $5 for the group. One more enticement to join the breakfast clutch.

Top Bottom