What's new

Daisy Cakes

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Anyone ever order cakes online? I just placed an order for 2 cakes from Daisy Cakes - Daisy Cakes - As Seen On Shark Tank - Share a Slice of Love - https://www.ilovedaisycakes.com/

Watching an old episode of Shark Tank, enjoying a few brews, got the munchies, thought MMmmm those look good....

I got the Carrot Cake and the Coconut Cake. 2 of my favorites.

Completely unsure what to expect since this is my first experience ordering cakes online.

Expect they will be here next week sometime.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm interested to hear how it goes. However, I have a great bakery right by my house, so I'll probably stick with them.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Anyone ever order cakes online? I just placed an order for 2 cakes from Daisy Cakes - Daisy Cakes - As Seen On Shark Tank - Share a Slice of Love - https://www.ilovedaisycakes.com/

Watching an old episode of Shark Tank, enjoying a few brews, got the munchies, thought MMmmm those look good....

I got the Carrot Cake and the Coconut Cake. 2 of my favorites.

Completely unsure what to expect since this is my first experience ordering cakes online.

Expect they will be here next week sometime.
If you like pies order from Julian Pie Company in Julian, California.
Some pretty darn good pies.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Should be here around Feb. 10 they say. 2 weeks for cakes! Already my chances of a re-order are slim.

$60-70 USD for a shipped cake that won't be fresh when it arrives ...I'll pass

I'd rather supper a local Baker and have it freshly made that morning, for 1/3 the price.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
It happens
Never hit the send (order) button when you are toxic

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Somewhere around October check out the Collin Street Bakery for Christmas Fruitcake. If you like it. I like it but my wife will happily pick the nuts and stuff from the top.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Somewhere around October check out the Collin Street Bakery for Christmas Fruitcake. If you like it. I like it but my wife will happily pick the nuts and stuff from the top.

I have never had a fruit cake....

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I have never had a fruit cake....

Ha . . . try one try one you will see. (silly Cat in Hat reference) Fruit Cake was how really good stuff was preserved through the winter before refrigeration. Not everybody likes them. . . . kinda a 50/50 thing . . .and if you don't like them you regift them.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Fruitcakes are wonderful. Light or dark it makes no difference to me. Even iced fruitcakes at Christmas I enjoy.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Been eating them for almost 40 years. My Grandfather would send us one at Christmas every year. They give fruitcake a good name. First person I've seen here, besides myself that loves them. Awesome. @Toothpick if you happen to try fruitcake, let it be this one. You may be put off by any store bought offering.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Finally arrived. Frozen solid but I managed to cut one. Tastes PDG! Bet it will be better thawed and room temp. Was like a carrot cake popsicle

750B45C5-C44D-4855-A04E-3A4E655935A2.jpeg
C08EEE8F-6868-4DB1-B865-302D90AD8464.jpeg
A887CDFD-8078-4B58-A59F-BB33A74ADC75.jpeg
DD50D0DE-27BE-48A6-A5EC-50BEB9A1010E.jpeg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius

Like @KeenDogg, my grandparents would send one to all family members. I'd dose mine with Grand Marnier. Whenever anyone in the family would bring cookies to an event, they always were in a Collins Street Bakery tin.

It was very odd when one didn't arrive after my grandmother passed.

I haven't been over to the original bakery in years, but I still stop in the satellites both in Corsicana and Waco, as they both are Tesla supercharger sites.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Like @KeenDogg, my grandparents would send one to all family members. I'd dose mine with Grand Marnier. Whenever anyone in the family would bring cookies to an event, they always were in a Collins Street Bakery tin.

It was very odd when one didn't arrive after my grandmother passed.

I haven't been over to the original bakery in years, but I still stop in the satellites both in Corsicana and Waco, as they both are Tesla supercharger sites.

Im glad I dont live close! I've never added anything to them. Maybe Ill try one of these days.

Top Bottom