What's new

Daily face/post shave moisturizer

I'm interested in using a moisturizer on my face. In trying to get the best shave and avoid ingrown hairs/razor bumps I've been washing my face and neck more often than before I started traditional wet shaving. While my face isn't dry during the day it has been a bit "ashy" in the mornings with some dry skin patches/flakes when I wake up. I'd appreciate some face moisturizers for men recommendations.

I know from past experience I can't use anything on a daily basis that has petroleum jelly or mineral oil in it or after a few days I'll break out in a rash of small bumps and pimples. It would be a big plus if it was in the 10 to 20 dollar price range. Thanks in advance.

I recently picked up some VDH nourishing lotion, I like it. I do like Cade asb better but it is like $35. They also have an ASB by VDH but I opted for the nourishing, they are discontinued by VDH but available on Ebay.

Nivea men sensitive moisture cream works well for me. Around $10 and easily found. Not sure on the ingredients though, but does include chamomile and whitch hazel. I thin it out with a bit of water and apply to my face twice a day, doesn't leave a greasy residue either.

Try pure coconut oil. There are some vids on Youtube about using on your face. It's natural, safe and seems to work with all skin types. I've been using it for a couple of months and my skin is better than ever.

Try pure coconut oil. There are some vids on Youtube about using on your face. It's natural, safe and seems to work with all skin types. I've been using it for a couple of months and my skin is better than ever.

Seconded. I grew up using it and recently started putting it on every night. My skin had noticeably improved in the past few months as well. My father has used it his whole life, and it works great for him too.

I have a more oily skin so usually i dont need a moisturizer.
But sometimes i need. And then i use Bulldog.
Great products good skincare and awsome scent. Smells a little bit like green tea a more Fresh scent. They also have a Sensitive Products with a less stronger but more medical(ish) scent
and a great Aftershave Balm

Cheers Daniel

Top Bottom