What's new

D R Harris Arlington Shave Cream

Good Morning Gentlemen,

I have recently acquired arlington cream:001_rolleand all I can say is that it is a fantastic shaving product it is. For some time now, I have been using soaps almost exclusively. That is about change.
In January, I purchased some arlington soap, aftershave milk and cologne. All wonderful products in their own right. I have been using them almost daily since January. I believe my shaving routine has been elevated due to their quality. The soap is simply magnificent, the cologne has a great citrus/green scent though it is light it lasts most of the day. The aftershave milk has been the surprise of the group. My face has never felt better. I am even preferring its use to my beloved Myrsol products. That all is another post.
The arlington shave cream whips up to a wonderful lather, gives super cushion and is effortlessly slick to say nothing of ots wonderful scent. I am very happy. It does not leave a heavy face feeling like some other creams. In fact , the cream is similar to the soap in this. I find them both to whip up a light/cushiony but highly effective lather. Boy, this is great. I will be adding other DR Harris creams shortly. I think the eucalyptus will be next:thumbup1:

Have a a great weekend,
Andy

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 233
I'm on board with you, and the quality of the DRH products.
I haven't tried everything out there but these are certainly good performers.

I use the cream, AS, and cologne. Just wish it lasted longer on me. The AS gives me a burn equal to Ogallala Bay Rum (love it) and keeps my skin feeling great.

DR Harris creams are very good, but not cost effective compared to other British creams like TOBS.

DR Harris soaps, however, are some of the few that still contain tallow and are truly top tier products.

I agree, the DRH creams are a little bit more expensive than (for example) TOBS or Proraso but the performance is outstanding. I prefer Marlborough to Arlington though - Arlington is too ferny for me. May well buy the soap and the cream and see which I prefer.

I have and enjoy the Arlington cream, but does anyone else think it smells like fruity pebbles?

No joke, I think it smells like a mix of sunscreen and bug spray. I always thought I had a good nose, but something about Arlington must throw my senses off.

No joke, I think it smells like a mix of sunscreen and bug spray. I always thought I had a good nose, but something about Arlington must throw my senses off.

And mine. Don't get me wrong - I think it's a pleasant smell, but it reminds me very much of the scented candles that my girlfriend has our living room (I know-and my guitar has to be kept in the spare bedroom). Top-performing product, though.

Windsor line used to be my favorite, until I tried Arlington. The soap and splash are incredible. I had no idea the splash had menthol until I tried it. A very welcome discovery here in Florida

Top Bottom