What's new

Czech Pitralon aftershave.

Hey my friends!A friend of mine went to Czech yesterday and bought a pitralon-czech version-aftershave lotion for me.I am gonna post my thoughts on tuesday.Do you have any opinions?Thank you all.

This is the only Pitralon I don't own. I'll be interested to hear how it compares to the Swiss, German and two Austrians.

All four of mine are wonderful. I love the Classic, although it may be my least favorite among the four I own.

Love the German Classic :) Have not tried the others, just assume they are wonderful as well.
You should try the others.

Face feel: Swiss
Scent: German

Never tried the Czech yet myself. If it is better than the Swiss for face feel, then it must be great!

My least favourite is the Polar.

The scent was the problem or the quality my friend?I heard the scent was a weaker version of pashana is that right?
.....Yes,,the scent of the CZ version was very weak and "watery",the German was too "bitter" and sharp,the Croatian Ralon and the Swiss Pitralon are herbaecious,but have the sweet ripe pear upper note,very pleasing to my nose..

I have tried all 5 but have not tried Ralon. To me the Czech version bares little resemblance to any of the others. It performs well for me, but the scent is definitely polarizing. A few times my wife has tried to get me to throw it out, but I refuse haha. To me it smells like WD-40.

I tried it out.To me it smells really weird,at least in the first 2-3 whiffs.I heard it smells like burnt fall leaves.It was something like that but not exactly that.Then my friend said it smells like anti-mosquito liquid called autan.It was something like that but not exactly that.It has a weird fruity note like synthetic banana and an alcohol note which also prominent.After that, a note of something burnt is making it's appearance.Burnt leaves maybe?I don't really know.It is like wet wood because all in all there is a wood-like note the whole time after application.If salters vetiver is the green side of something burnt,then this is the blue side of the same scent.I suppose that if you are hardcore vetiver fans you might love it.The face feel was also great,reminiscent of pitralon's reputation.I hope my description was not boring at all.Thank you all.

Today a friend of mine stated that..when it dries down it smells exactly like ponstan syrup for the cough.

Top Bottom