What's new

Czech Army knife PIF

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I'm piffing a brand new Mikov Uton vz. 75 Czech army knife. Who's in?

DSC01804.JPG

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Dude. Of course I'm in. But you sure you can afford to send that lovely tool across the water?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Nice PIF. Would love to be in but we are not allowed to carry knives out here in Australia. So therefore respectfully not in.

FarmerTan

Nice PIF. Would love to be in but we are not allowed to carry knives out here in Australia. So therefore respectfully not in.
Wow. Your place is definitely off my retirement radar. I just thought it was your gun laws that convinced me to become a life member in the nra....

Space_Cadet

That is beautiful by the way. Good at skinning game? Already sharp?

It's sharp, but you can always make it sharper. Can't say about skinning - it's brand new, and we are also not allowed to hunt around here. As to shipping - I think it won't be that bad. I will send it Registered though.

FarmerTan

It's sharp, but you can always make it sharper. Can't say about skinning - it's brand new, I haven't tried. We are also not allowed to hunt around here.
Lol, no, I can't imagine that it would be real safe for you to be out with a rifle in your neck of the woods!

The image in my mind is kinda funny.

Of course, your airports are pretty well armed by security (military?) aren't they. Long guns might be pretty common as a daily sighting there as opposed to here...

Americans like me that have never lived abroad really have no clue what life is like in other lands. If we saw it on TV it must be real!

Space_Cadet

Lol, no, I can't imagine that it would be real safe for you to be out with a rifle in your neck of the woods!

The image in my mind is kinda funny.

Of course, your airports are pretty well armed by security (military?) aren't they. Long guns might be pretty common as a daily sighting there as opposed to here...

I've been around guns enough in the IDF. And yes, we can see armed security and guns a lot here.

FarmerTan

Gentlemen, I am with you! I think I've been a bit too lucky myself. I am not opposed to someone else winning. I'll leave that up to my friend @Space_Cadet !

Seriously. There are a LOT of more deserving dudes here than me. (Okay at least a few, with MUCH less incredibly handsome faces!)

Top Bottom