What's new

CVS Releases NEW DE SAFETY RAZOR

I was a bit curious and hit the link...

"CVS.com® is not available to customers or patients who are located outside of the United States or U.S. territories. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For U.S. military personnel permanently assigned or on temporary duty overseas, please call our Customer Service team at 1-800-SHOP CVS (1-800-746-7287) if you need assistance with your order."

Not for us Europeans or Asians too see

I was a bit curious and hit the link...

"CVS.com® is not available to customers or patients who are located outside of the United States or U.S. territories. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For U.S. military personnel permanently assigned or on temporary duty overseas, please call our Customer Service team at 1-800-SHOP CVS (1-800-746-7287) if you need assistance with your order."

Not for us Europeans or Asians too see
I had the exact same problem. I just used Windscribe VPN earlier for some things and came across this. I’m currently in Europe.

I don't know if I would trust a new razor at that price ($15, buy 1 get 1 %50 off). Its supposed to be a precision instrument, right?

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I don't know if I would trust a new razor at that price ($15, buy 1 get 1 %50 off). Its supposed to be a precision instrument, right?
Ehh...the more you use "precision instrument"s the more you find that the skill is in the hand and not in the tool. I get what you mean though.

Actually, a lot of retailers are reselling these Baili razors. And apparently they don't cost too much to make when you make a zillion at a time. These actually shave pretty well and have been proven over time.

The real ripoff is when a company takes one of these razors and charges you $50 for it By putting it in a nice box and giving it some epic story.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Usually these kinds of razors are quite mild and give safe, decent shaves. Good for beginners or as gifts.

Ehh...the more you use "precision instrument"s the more you find that the skill is in the hand and not in the tool. I get what you mean though.
I agree traditional shaving is more about skill. However these razors are relatively well made for the price and usually have good alignment.

Actually, a lot of retailers are reselling these Baili razors. And apparently they don't cost too much to make when you make a zillion at a time. These actually shave pretty well and have been proven over time.

The real ripoff is when a company takes one of these razors and charges you $50 for it By putting it in a nice box and giving it some epic story.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
Agreed! Most companies merely repackage the razor. You can get these razors for a few bucks on Aliexpress.

Top Bottom