What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Cute puppy pics

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
That chocolate one is interested in you. We almost always let the pups pick us.
The photo was sent to us by the breeder. She has been giving us weekly updates.
We got our last dog from her and picked our pup the same way.
Mine is one of the black male pups, there's two black males in the litter. We will be visiting in a few weeks and will pick our pup then.

Ice-Man

Moderator Emeritus
One of the black puppies is my new dog. They are just 4 weeks old and 4 weeks before I pick up my puppy.

View attachment 1203525

View attachment 1203526

I will take em all love seeing lab pups, more so the Chocolate and Golden. But they are beautiful pups mate I like to let the dog pick me as that way they are loving and very loyal.

My black lab picked me and I still miss him 2 and half years later after he passed.

They sure make a fantastic pet and become part of the family very fast.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I will take em all love seeing lab pups, more so the Chocolate and Golden. But they are beautiful pups mate I like to let the dog pick me as that way they are loving and very loyal.

My black lab picked me and I still miss him 2 and half years later after he passed.

They sure make a fantastic pet and become part of the family very fast.
Labs are perfect fury family members. I agree in the selection process but I put more emphasis in bringing them home at the start of the permanent bonding age and how you introduce it into its new home. What they learn in those first 4 weeks with you is critical to being a well adjusted dog.

Top Bottom