martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My daughter has had her puppy for just over a week now. He understands:
No
Leave it
Down
Sit
Take a Break
And he goes to the back door when he’s ready to go outside.
Best of all he sleeps all night.

He was playing with our daughter last night and snapped at her just playing.
I grabbed his choke chain and yanked the fire out of it as I yelled NO!!!
He went straight to the floor, turned on his back, and gave me his throat. I grabbed it and squeezed and put my face against and growled for a while before releasing him.
No issues ever since. He is very submissive toward me now.
And best of all?
He hasn’t snapped since.

My little buddy shortly after getting him, about 10 weeks old in the pic
pup.jpg

Been gone for about 5 years and I still miss him terribly

My daughter has had her puppy for just over a week now. He understands:
No
Leave it
Down
Sit
Take a Break
And he goes to the back door when he’s ready to go outside.
Best of all he sleeps all night.

He was playing with our daughter last night and snapped at her just playing.
I grabbed his choke chain and yanked the fire out of it as I yelled NO!!!
He went straight to the floor, turned on his back, and gave me his throat. I grabbed it and squeezed and put my face against and growled for a while before releasing him.
No issues ever since. He is very submissive toward me now.
And best of all?
He hasn’t snapped since.
We had a dog for 13 yrs, when first got it, did the same, and snapped , once, wife took newspaper and whack and said no, newspaper is good as it sounds worse than it is. Never a problem after that, my kids were little and crawled all over it and never an issue. Hear an ice cube hit the floor comes running, open chips , comes running. Had to spell walk or yup he would come running. great dog, always wanted to chase stuff but was wonderful with the kids, took a long time to get over his passing.

I love these puppy pics.

My neighbor across the street has two dogs both Chihuahuas. One, a white version, constantly runs away and has to be returned to them by other neighbors. It also barks incessantly. My neighbor is moving and we went over to say goodbye to them. Their son said one of the dogs, the white one, was staying! He then explained that the white one would run down the street to play with some children. The father of the children bought the dog home a number of times and told my neighbor he was giving them three times to keep the dogs. If the dog ran away a third time he was going to keep it for the kids. Well, the third time came and my neighbor agreed to let him have the dog. I saw the dog last night. The dog was freshly groomed, had a new collar, and the new owner said he loved the kids. He no longer barks all the time and so far in a week, he has not run away. So, Whitey has a new home and the kids are thinking of giving him a new name.

Top Bottom