What's new

Cut Advice

When I have deeper cuts I just superglue it together and haven't had any scars. The only time I have had scars is jagged cuts or stitches. Clean cuts like from a straight or a very sharp knife tend to heal without scars.

Tape and a piece of a paper has always been enough for me(put a little more preassure on the sides so the wound closes), even a deep cut on the finger with a straight is a clean cut that heals fairly easaly, or has been atleast in my cases.
I bet that will heal just fine on its own.

For a cut like that on my finger,
I fold up a small piece of paper towel into a small square,
with 91% isopropyl alcohol,
and then complete the bandage with scotch tape.

Two days ago, I messed up at the end of my shave by hitting my middle finger on the toe of my straight razor.
Bleeding was quickly controlled. Wound was disinfected and then antibiotic cream was applied. Have been using
a bandage to try and press the cut together so the seam won't show after healing.

I keep the bandage on for about 12 hours and then take it off to air the wound for a few hours. I've also kept the 'finger
100% dry. Please have a look at the damage and let me know if you think this would need stitches...and if so, can I still do
this 48 hours after the cut. FWIW, the cut looks very benign now...not as red, no pain but I am concerned that the cut won't close
up fully, if left to its own devices. I thought Id check here first before going to see a doctor.

View attachment 1045770
Nah your good just super glue it or use medical super glue it’s the same thing tip I learned at work super glue and medical super are more or less the same medical is just a little more filters but normal won’t get u sick or have any bad affects the wound just goes abit hard from the glue clears up in about a month

Top Bottom