What's new

Customer testimonies

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Just a few testimonies from customers from the last weeks:

[FONT=&quot]"Rudy, I just unpacked my new brush, and all I can say is that I'm thrilled! The photograph does not do her justice. She is truly a beautiful work of art, and I'm going to call her my 'Blue Pearl'. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Thank you, maestro, from a very satisfied customer![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My very best regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]P..."

[FONT=&quot]"Dear Rudy,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It truly is a beautiful brush, and thank you for the Saint Charles Shave soap sample, their use begins tomorrow. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best to you,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]W..."

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] "Rudy, got my brush and it is a beauty. Thank you so much and I can't wait for the next project.

Kind regards,

H...."

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hi Rudy,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Absolutely beautiful! I sent over the payment via PayPal this evening!

Thanks, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]R..."

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
"Rudy I do love the two band hair. I now have three with the one you just made me. My other two are custom bulbs. You and Bernd know your stuff sir. I attached my others so you can check them out.

Thanks again Rudy"

[FONT=&quot]"Hey Rudy,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The brush is amazing! That Shavemac brush is a soap killer! Thanks so much for producing such quality products. [/FONT]

Matt"

[FONT=&quot]"Rudy, loving this one as well. Thanks for two great brushes![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]David"

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Rudy - just wanted to let you know that I used one of the brushes this morning and it is fantastic. The loft is set just right to give it that pillowy feeling with just enough backbone. Truly an incredible knot. Thank you so very much for pointing me in the right direction with the specs. I don't think I would have enjoyed this brush as much set at a lower loft. Keep in touch! Talk to you soon.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All the best, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nick"

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hello Rudy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I just wanted to say that I am enjoying my new brush very much! I used it the first time for this morning's shave. It feels so comfortable to hold, it's like it was sculpted for a perfect fit to my hand. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am grateful for your help in choosing the AS3M handle - it is just right! I can see why everyone calls you the master, and I heartily agree! I am already thinking of another Rudy Vey brush, this time possibly with a badger knot.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Once again, thank you and my very best regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Phil"

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Rudy Vey

[FONT=&quot]Hi Rudy,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am very happy with my new brush. You do a fine job and are a pleasure to work with.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you,[/FONT]

I have a brush from Rudy, and I love it. It's a blue "chubby" or Style 1 handle with a 2-band knot. My next brush will be a RV, I just have to figure out the style/design. He offers the best knot variety, and he's always responsive.

Rudy Vey

Another one, this comes from the Land down-under:

[FONT=&quot]Dear Rudy,
The brush just arrived - many many thanks - it is stunning and much more beautiful than I ever imagined!!!
Unfortunately my wife just allowed me a glimpse before it was taken away until Christmas - so I won't be able to review it before next week...
I wish you, your family and friends frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr und nochmals vielen vielen Dank für den wunderschönen Pinsel!

[/FONT]

Top Bottom