What's new

Customer service…

As a relative “newbie” to the ARTISANAL wet shaving scene (although I’ve been WS for over 30 years!), gotta admit to being impressed and bowled over by the EXCEPTIONAL customer service from some of these providers, from the hand written notes included with orders, to personally communicating with the creators themselves (just got through texting w/Doug from “PAA” and was blown away! 😮)

Heck, I’m feeling downright SPOILED from the treatment, and fear I may UNREALISTICALLY come to expect it from OTHER companies, both in and out of the industry! 😫😕

I’ve got great service from several shaving companies.

Bill at Murphy and McNeil is a pleasure to deal with and goes above and beyond for his customers. They are my favourite shaving company not only for their top quality products but also their fantastic service.

Will at Barrister and Mann was a pleasure to deal with. I had an issue with my Seville balm where it wouldn’t absorb and then come off my face in clumps. I asked what I was doing wrong or if something was wrong with the balm. He advised a batch had been left in a bit too long so had a little less water so he sent me a new balm free of charge and sent me an unscented as well as I had one in the mail from Maggards, just incase I had the same issue with it.

Rob at Chisel and Hound (formerly That Darn Rob) and John at Grizzly Bay are always very helpful and quick to respond to requests, include note and great to just chat with. Plus their brushes are pure eye candy I think.

Have got quick and helpful responses from Brad and Cassie at Maggards, Doug and Fran at PAA and Matt at Timeless. I actually emailed a question to Timeless on a Sunday evening and Matt responded in less then 10 minutes.

By far the worst customer service, actually never got a response after several requests so got no service, was from Karve.

By far the worst customer service, actually never got a response after several requests so got no service, was from Karve.
Looks like you're not the only one.

Screenshot_2021-06-19_22-56-43.png

Rod at Stirling is a sweetheart and goes out of his way to answer all of your questions!

Nancy at Super Safety Razors/Taconic provided me with wonderful, wonderful service and she even accepted to add a free cologne which there was a promo on but I had missed it by one day, so she was really nice, also their products are soooo good I sure hope they get a lot more attention!

Brad at Maggards has always answered my stupid questions in a very timely manner, seems like a nice guy!

The staff at Simpson Shaving Brushes have always been very helpful when it comes to separating me from my money. Very nice people and always happy to do custom orders or special requests for me. If you don’t see what you want listed on the site, give them a call. There’s every chance that they will be able to make it for you. And yes there’s always a nice handwritten receipt in the box.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Impressive, I have contacted PAA a couple of times get a very basic answer. I love their product but I guess not on their favourite list. Such is life. ☹️

As I was told if you want a friend buy a dog.

Top Bottom