What's new

Custom titles?

I'm still working on it, but I feel I deserve something awe inspiring. Something that references my devilish good looks and legendary prowess with the ladies. I think we should be able to fit in something about how I remain so modest as well.:tongue:

What's with the rolley eyes? Official B&B Ninja isn't cool?

It's not like he's a freelance Ninja, it's official, one of a kind, unique.

Besides, as best I can tell, it's a Ninja in the avatar.

Let's see you come up with a title for him tough guy. :tongue_sm

-Nick

AJS said:
I'm still working on it, but I feel I deserve something awe inspiring. Something that references my devilish good looks and legendary prowess with the ladies. I think we should be able to fit in something about how I remain so modest as well.:tongue:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :confused:

JoAnna

Jim Thompson said:
apparently it is the title of Official B&B Ninja.:rolleyes: Very fitting to your avatar.

They only just changed it. I like this one; at least it will do until word of my astonishing physical attributes reach the shores of the US.

Nick said:
What's with the rolley eyes? Official B&B Ninja isn't cool?

It's not like he's a freelance Ninja, it's official, one of a kind, unique.

Besides, as best I can tell, it's a Ninja in the avatar.

Let's see you come up with a title for him tough guy. :tongue_sm

-Nick

Are you insulting my li'l ninja? There are certain lines that you just don't cross:mad3:

I sort of like being a Badger Wrangler. Of course I also liked being 1LT of Free Samples. So I guess I am just saying thank you to those (or you) who designed the titles.

mrs. chefchris said:
I want a custom title, too!!!

I don't know what it should be though. Any suggestions?

JoAnna

How about the Rachael Ray of B&B? You seemed to like her on the "Guilty TV Pleasure's" thread:lol:

AJS said:
How about the Rachael Ray of B&B? You seemed to like her on the "Guilty TV Pleasure's":lol: thread

I don't like RR. She is so annoying, talking out of one side of her mouth, and what a big butt. I thought all guys were in love with her.

JoAnna

mrs. chefchris said:
I don't like RR. She is so annoying, talking out of one side of her mouth, and what a big butt. I thought all guys were in love with her.

JoAnna

She is one annoying non celebrity who has never made it to my side of the Atlantic. Too bad you couldn't keep Paris Hilton from sullying our shores with her presence. Damn you America, when are you going to take her back?:mad3:

AJS said:
She is one annoying non celebrity who has never made it to my side of the Atlantic. Too bad you couldn't keep Paris Hilton from sullying our shores with her presence. Damn you America, when are you going to take her back?:mad3:

Who says we want her back?

JoAnna

Top Bottom