What's new

Custom title - how?

As far as I know the two best ways to get a custom title are:

1) Say something really funny, prompting a mod to make it your title.

2) Become a Silver or Gold level contributor.

As far as I know the two best ways to get a custom title are:

1) Say something really funny, prompting a mod to make it your title.

2) Become a Silver or Gold level contributor.

Even if you request one after contributing, I think the mods still pick one for you. I don't think there is a way to choose your own.

Yup the mods decide them.

You could always start a tread talking about your regular title , them have someone suggest something that would be a cringe-worthy title that you would never pick yourself in that same thread and then have a mod pick up on it.
... Worked for me. :mad3::tongue_sm

The title said it :thumbup1::lol:

Me wants one :001_rolle

The harder you TRY, the harder it is to get a custom title! They are on the lookout for embarrassing and funny comments to ding you with. But they won't give you one if you try too hard. So...no begging at the table!

The harder you TRY, the harder it is to get a custom title! They are on the lookout for embarrassing and funny comments to ding you with. But they won't give you one if you try too hard. So...no begging at the table!
+1

Custom titles come to you like thieves in the night. Trust me.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

Wow, sounds like a pretty devious group of characters.

Don't sweat the technique!

You may want to post away in the clownhouse, and maybe someday you will get it, but it will probably not be the one you want!

I want one too, but don't tell the mods...

That's clearly a rhetorical question.

There's really no answer--don't waste your time.

Ponder instead "What is the meaning of life?"

See, everyone is trolling for a custom title.

"What is the meaning of life?"
:lol:

or

"What is the meanie of life?"

Careful what you rant about.
Sometimes, It'll get you pegged.

on that note...
Ahhhh Sunday, a day where I don't have to be at work listening to girls shuffle their feet. :001_rolle
I'm loving this. Peace and quiet.
Sadly, Monday is just around the corner.
*sigh*

Man, you have no idea how much I have thought about this. And for every day that goes by, I get more and more certain that I have found the meaning of my life.

I get the whole 'no beggsies thing' and all that now. I'm not really that witty to other people. And I don't often do embarrassing things.

My fingers are so cold I spent more time than I wanted writing this post. Still, one more post closer to 1000, I suppose.

Good night shaving peeps

Good night shaving peeps

I would suggest against shaving peeps, it would gunk up the razor with marshmallow.
proxy.php

Top Bottom