What's new

Custom Straight Razor Maker?

I’m looking for recommendations for a custom straight razor maker. I want something unique and functional that can be used as a daily shaver. Mastro Livi has some really nice looking examples but I can’t figure out how to place an order through the website which is in Italian... the Google translation doesn’t help much. Any other suggestions?

I’m looking for recommendations for a custom straight razor maker. I want something unique and functional that can be used as a daily shaver. Mastro Livi has some really nice looking examples but I can’t figure out how to place an order through the website which is in Italian... the Google translation doesn’t help much. Any other suggestions?
ShaveSmith makes nice straights. I've never used one though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Brian Brown...Brown Razor Works.
As Merle Haggard says...just like the whiskey-

145A4339-336A-4FAD-8FA8-E69BEE88BD74.jpeg

I don't know your style or budget but if you have looked at the Straight razor shave of the day thread you can see our very own @bluesman 7 razors. If my wife would let me sell our kid I would buy his Wednesday's razor!!!

Jerry Stark makes some amazing razors and he seems awesome to work with.

The closest I an afford to a custom is @Seraphim who has Vorpal razors. I love the GD that he customized for me.

Top Bottom