What's new

Custom Scuttle by Auriane Duggleby

My partner commissioned this scuttle for my birthday in February. It just arrived yesterday.

This is the first scuttle this artist has produced.

I'm super happy with it so far, I've lathered it up once to test it. (still going to be until January before back to shaving from Yeard 2022, but still super excited).

The potter hit every point I requested and it came in very reasonably priced.

Great birthday gift.

Supporting a local artist as well.
20220505_065538.jpg

Attachments

• 20220505_065557.jpg
    20220505_065557.jpg
    844.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20220504_190422.jpg
    20220504_190422.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
My partner commissioned this scuttle for my birthday in February. It just arrived yesterday.

This is the first scuttle this artist has produced.

I'm super happy with it so far, I've lathered it up once to test it. (still going to be until January before back to shaving from Yeard 2022, but still super excited).

The potter hit every point I requested and it came in very reasonably priced.

Great birthday gift.

Supporting a local artist as well.
View attachment 1450747

Ohhhhh......My......Gosh! 😍😍😍😍

That scuttle speaks to me, ohhhhh so heartedly! 💗

Truly amazing craftsmanship from that artisan! If there ever was a genie in a lamp, they would provide you nice warm lather!

I have a Captains Choice Starry Night scuttle, which is also made by a local artisan. I love home made pottery!

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Ohhhhh......My......Gosh! 😍😍😍😍

That scuttle speaks to me, ohhhhh so heartedly! 💗

Truly amazing craftsmanship from that artisan! If there ever was a genie in a lamp, they would provide you nice warm lather!

I have a Captains Choice Starry Night scuttle, which is also made by a local artisan. I love home made pottery!

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
That's very cool. I love it. van Gogh was such a good artist.

Well, what are you waiting for Borwish? Head on over to Captains Choice, and treat yourself to a scuttle of your choice. :)
I'm a cold water shaver, so a scuttle wouldn't be of any use to me. I do have a CC copper and a CC ceramic seaworthy style bowl though.

Sorry to distract from the OP. That is one beautiful piece.

I dont use a scuttle as I'm a cold water shaver but I would have @Altreac one just for show in my den 🤩.
I'm a cold water shaver, so a scuttle wouldn't be of any use to me. I do have a CC copper and a CC ceramic seaworthy style bowl though.

Sorry to distract from the OP. That is one beautiful piece.
Keep your scuttle in the fridge for an always-ready cold shave!
Cold scuttle.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I generally only use the scuttle during the colder months of the year, but good looking ones all that have posted.

I agree! The only reason I am enjoying the warm lather, is because the temps lately have been cool. But when summer comes around, I am so not doing warm lather, so it will be back to my Captains Choice Colbalt lather bowl instead.

Top Bottom