What's new

Custom Schick Injector Handle

I love my Eversharp-Schick Type G Injector, but it was definitely overdue for an upgrade. I replaced the stock, ivory celluloid ribbed handle with a lustrous, emerald-green bakelite handle. My razor gleams with elegance and class, and I could not be happier with the results. Here is my new and improved Type G next to my Type E.

$IMG_1432.jpg

Last edited:
The handle came from a vintage cake breaker. I just happened to see it at an antique store and loved the rich color and art deco design.

Thank you! The extra length makes the razor more ergonomic. The bakelite also provides more weight, giving it much more heft than the stock handle.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! I highly recommend finding a nice piece of bakelite to customize the injectors. Just be careful of the toxic dust. Here is another picture of my customization.

$wm_original_img_1430_original.jpg

Last edited:
I love my Eversharp-Schick Type G Injector, but it was definitely overdue for an upgrade. I replaced the stock, ivory celluloid ribbed handle with a lustrous, emerald-green bakelite handle. My razor gleams with elegance and class, and I could not be happier with the results. Here is my new and improved Type G next to my Type E.

View attachment 465539

That is off the charts! Fantastic! Enjoy!

Top Bottom