What's new

Custom-made "Timeless style" exquisite processing ss handle

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
A friend knew the craftsman of "TAIN Flashlight". Their "AURORA" series can even be sold for nearly $600, which is famous in the collection of handmade flashlights. So he lent his timeless ti handle to the craftsman, and asked him to re-create the ss handle with his knurling technology + timeless size.

It is not sold in the market. But as a friend, I am also lucky to have this.

Due to the addition of tightly woven parallel anti-skid lines on the spiral, a rich reflective surface is produced. The naked eye can reflect more environmental colors than the mobile phone screen, and the amount of visual information has been greatly increased.
Also because of these thin lines, it has been improved compared to timeless-- improve the anti-skid effect and delicate touch.
(I use a mobile phone to shoot, it is not easy to show details)
HANDLE04.jpg
HANDLE02.jpg

Because my RR gamechanger and mamba are both radio handles, visually repeated, so even if I am used to "one handle with one head", I still decided to use it to change the configuration of one at the time of purchase.

Considering that the handle is thick and heavy, so I use a slightly thicker, more square game changer 84 to match, visually than the slim maba53 is suitable for this thick handle, the center of gravity will not go back too much; the actual center of gravity is about A little bit forward in the middle, the comparison is the same as the center of gravity of the original radio handle, which is the normal application range.
HANDLE01.jpg

HANDLE05.jpg

The total weight has increased by 14 grams. Gravity has a positive effect on automatic hair cutting at wtg; if you need to raise your hand and use it for a long time like shaving your head, it is relatively easy to feel sore.
(Total 119 grams with gc head, 1 gram heavier than 118 grams in 6 seconds)

Thank you gentlemen.

Wow. Love the fine lines. The last picture shows the thickness very nicely. I find a lot of razor handles to be a little too think, aesthetically speaking. Very beautiful.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
Wow. Love the fine lines. The last picture shows the thickness very nicely. I find a lot of razor handles to be a little too think, aesthetically speaking. Very beautiful.
He is a skilled craftsman, gorgeous handle!

I am all gratitude.. :)

It's a little pity that they borrowed the shape of the Timeless handle.
It is commendable to have such a skilled craftsman. If there is an opportunity to customize it in the future, I hope they have more original designs.

Top Bottom