What's new

Custom Gem Handle from Bob's Razor Works

For a while now I've had 2 Gem Junior Bar razors and they are in my opinion the finest shaving implements ever made when paired with a Ted Pella SE blade. They look great as well but unfortunately my 2 razors both only had the small stropper handle extension and not one of those nice wooden handles I've seen so many pictures of.

So after a few messages exchanged with cooncatbob describing what I wanted I got this handle its East Indian Rosewood and is about 110mm long. It looks utterly fantastic, my pictures weren't taken with the best camera or in the best light so let me asure you it looks even better in person.

The ergomonics of the handle are brilliant, the weight feels just right and the razor looks absolutely beautiful. This is my daily shaver from here on in, the other razors will just be for a bit of variety now and then.

For a while now I've had 2 Gem Junior Bar razors and they are in my opinion the finest shaving implements ever made when paired with a Ted Pella SE blade. They look great as well but unfortunately my 2 razors both only had the small stropper handle extension and not one of those nice wooden handles I've seen so many pictures of.

So after a few messages exchanged with cooncatbob describing what I wanted I got this handle its East Indian Rosewood and is about 110mm long. It looks utterly fantastic, my pictures weren't taken with the best camera or in the best light so let me asure you it looks even better in person.

The ergomonics of the handle are brilliant, the weight feels just right and the razor looks absolutely beautiful. This is my daily shaver from here on in, the other razors will just be for a bit of variety now and then.

Now all you need to do is re-plate that baby and wow!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
That's one great looking handle! Nice!

Top Bottom