What's new

Custom Boar Brush*****Sold out *****

I like that it is as well done as the Semoge special silvertip. It could be centered a little bit better, but the overall impression is still very nice. I think its a really nice touch.

At first impression would think that it should be centered more, but I'm real picky as it is, but I could see this growing on me easily just how it is! Spectacular job! :thumbup:

I like that it is as well done as the Semoge special silvertip. It could be centered a little bit better, but the overall impression is still very nice. I think its a really nice touch.

At first impression would think that it should be centered more, but I'm real picky as it is, but I could see this growing on me easily just how it is! Spectacular job! :thumbup:

I don't know. I think the off centered look kinda goes well with the whole "hand made" charm of the brush. IMHO.

Last edited:
IMNSHO...they could put the printing on upside-down and I'd still be digging this brush. I'm just irked that I missed out on the order while I was off on vacation!

I don't know. I think the off centered look kinda goes well with the whole "hand made" charm of the brush. IMHO.

Sorry but I have to disagree. How exactly would taking a little extra time to properly center a logo take away from it's "handmade charm"? To me, the charm comes from the fact that it is able to be that perfect despite it being done completely by hand :001_smile

Actually.....in military speak....we have mission creep here:001_rolle
The brush was sold with no mention of engraving The 100 signed up for a 'Blue Boar'. Then the pushing started.........and so it continues. Very bad. we are already getting more than we originally paid for. I personally will be delighted with the brush I receive. It will be a premium boar brush....with no equals. Done and dusted. 1 happy customer. No more complaints Please!!!!!!

If anyone feels the need to sell their poorly engraved - and on the bottom no less - BOAR brush, please PM me. I hear they stink too......

Actually.....in military speak....we have mission creep here:001_rolle
The brush was sold with no mention of engraving The 100 signed up for a 'Blue Boar'. Then the pushing started.........and so it continues. Very bad. we are already getting more than we originally paid for. I personally will be delighted with the brush I receive. It will be a premium boar brush....with no equals. Done and dusted. 1 happy customer. No more complaints Please!!!!!!

Madmedic is right, there has been way to much brush bashing the last couple days.

If anyone feels the need to sell their poorly engraved - and on the bottom no less - BOAR brush, please PM me. I hear they stink too......

+1

I'd have to agree that the engraving looks a little weird like that, but it's not a deal breaker for me personally.
Instead of redoing the whole thing they could just move the 2010 closer to the Semogue logo and straighten it out. I think that would look better.

I was fine with it even before knowing about the engraving, but I prefer the engraving as it is to no engraving at all, of course.

edit: I hope they don't leave it out because of all the bad comments, that would be a shame.

Last edited:
høvel;2578815 said:
edit: I hope they don't leave it out because of all the bad comments, that would be a shame.

Its not a deal breaker for me either, but I think people need to stop being so paranoid over a few comments. The picture shown is of a test engraving, so what if people give a few constructive comments? Its obvious that the logo isn't centered properly, it so bad if people simply point it out? Isn't gaining feedback the sole purpose of a test product in the first place?

I love the engraving they came up with. Very cool that it's on the bottom too. I agree with those who said it could be more centered, but honestly I didn't notice it before it was mentioned:001_rolle

You know what they say about too many cooks...

Anyway, having made my initial payment based on not having any engraving at all with no idea that there would be any, I must say that I am totally satisfied with my stake in this group buy of a limited edition brush and am very much looking forward to using the thing.

Much appreciation to those who are actually putting in all the time and work to make this happen. Thanks guys, you rock :thumbup1:

Top Bottom