What's new

Custom Arko Container ideas?

I just got a case of Arko and a .75oz shave stick twist container from WCS. I cut stick in half put one half into container and other half mashed into a shave mug. My concern was I tried making a label with a cut up Arko wrapper and some gorilla spray adhesive. I may or may not had some residue on my fingers as I was working the stick into container and mug. Is the soap compromised or will my brush and or face be?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I just got a case of Arko and a .75oz shave stick twist container from WCS. I cut stick in half put one half into container and other half mashed into a shave mug. My concern was I tried making a label with a cut up Arko wrapper and some gorilla spray adhesive. I may or may not had some residue on my fingers as I was working the stick into container and mug. Is the soap compromised or will my brush and or face be?
Bump! I have no idea, but MAYBE someone a lot smarter than I am will show up!

Have you tried rubbing the shave stick into your hand and seeing if any glue residue comes off into your hand ?? Also you could twist the stick up if there is any residue and "wipe" off the exterior of the stick ( meaning scraping the exterior of the soap stick off ) ....

Ive got one of these too. I shave daily with Arko and am on my third stick in the dispenser. It travels great in a DOP kit and keeps the Arko stick clean and neat.

The only "other" I can say about the design is the thickness of the top cap where it attaches to the threads. Mine popped off during my first stick - maybe I overtightened it. A bit of epoxy on the inside fixed the cap and reinforced it just fine.

Overall, a great buy for $15 bucks!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
So Arko, is in fact, a shaving soap? And I thought it was a joke? Arko,….like ACME from the old Warner’s Brothers cartoons. It actually exists and smells like citronella? I may be new here, but if I have to shave only with citronella soap, I’ll quit shaving. I like mosquitos more than the scent of citronella.

I have been on the lookout for a better brush to go with my Bic disposables and Irish Spring though. That’s why I signed up here. It seemed like a great place to shave with a sense of humor!

FarmerTan, no offense taken, but that was my sense of humor. And a shot over your bow. Just funnin’😆

Maybe a bit warped, but I do enjoy engaging in conversation and making people laugh. Even if it’s only once in awhile.

Curly
I am not laughing.

Reactions: Kix

Owen Bawn

Alum Ladd! Good evening, my friend!!!!

You Arko!-guy, you! Please post your pics to defend the honor of Arko! I’m beginning to think no one truly shaves with something quoted as being so olfactory-offensive. Except maybe FarmerTan who might suffer from some form of congenital anosmia. Or he’s the only shareholder in Arko!

Let’s see some photos of G-1 and the magic of “Arko!”!!!!

Too bad this forum isn’t “scratch and sniff” compatible. This would save valuable time. 😆

Best Wishes, My friend!

Curly not-out-yet
Am I supposed to be laughing?

Reactions: Kix

Owen Bawn

Ok last attempt at this
View attachment 1480995
This red lotus Chinese bowl sold for $9.5 million you could probably smash one Arko stick into it (best to do it carefully) and then you could have one of the world's cheapest shave soaps in the world's most expensive bowl worth the same as 2,354,430 Arko sticks assuming a cost of $3.95 per stick
Now this lad always makes me laugh.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
There's an even better design out there for the Arko Stick that @Mike M designed 'specially for me!
Just for you, I guess for completeness sake I should also post this in the Arko scent thread, as it is the repository for all that is Arko
Polish_20230324_182117524.jpg

Top Bottom