What's new

Custom 1920 Big Fellow Shave Log

Arriving in a few weeks. Laser engraved Walnut Cover. Serial Number engraved on Journal matches the Serial Number on my 1920 Big Fellow. Under the black diamond is engraved : Model 102 M42107. The Walnut Wood is lighter then the 1920 Gum Wood Box of my Gillette BigFellow but otherwise I think it turned out pretty well and is a nice companion to the Razor and hopefully they will be forever linked with matching serial numbers. The Fountain Pen is arriving and thanks to our friends over on The Nib forum for their help selecting a quality Fountain Pen for this One-of-Kind 1920 Gillette Big Fellow Shave Log.
BF Log.JPG

Wet shaving? Fountain pens? Big Fellow razors from the 1920's? I think some folks would say we're crazy.

But they do not know. They do not understand what we know, and the concept of "oldies but goodies."

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Wet shaving? Fountain pens? Big Fellow razors from the 1920's? I think some folks would say we're crazy.

But they do not know. They do not understand what we know, and the concept of "oldies but goodies."
Well stated!

Of course, I'm one of those guys that pushes his blades into double digits, so my sanity is in doubt...

Top Bottom