What's new

Currently... how long will 10 blades last you?

Hm well i havnt tried more than 1 week per blade so...2 months per 10...thats around 1yr and 8 months per 100 pack(unless i got confused in maths)...damn thats good value now i think on it most cost about 10-20$ Per 100 here and thats about the cost of one packet of cartridges...wich doesnt last long at all for me ...

Now for single edge ...1 week also per...so im doubling the value and the length thEre..do own maths for that im off for a coffee an smoke lol

I normally get between 20-30 shaves per blade. Using an average of 25 per blade that is 250 shaves. That is over 8 months (8.33). At 20 shaves per blade that would be 6.67 months. I don't often get 30, but almost always at least 25 or more.

I have 3 razors with blades in them right now. One @ 21, the other two @ 7 each. Going to try and get through Friday on the 21 anyway. That would be 28 on that blade. That is a pretty common ending point.

Depends on the blade. I am on my 6th blade since the start of the year so I am heading for 27 weeks for 10 as an average. Derby the lowest and Astra SP the highest amount of shaves per blade. Previously I was at 1 per week => 10 weeks of daily shaves.

Time to do the math. I shave 3 times per week. I get an average of 7 shaves per on my current 7 o'clock Permasharp. So about 70 shaves per 10 so approx. 23 weeks.

Top Bottom