What's new

Current Daily Driver Razor

The .95 Titanium is on my short list too. If I end up not liking it I’ll be very disappointed but at least I know it’s highly sellable.

See my post to Macbeth. You won't regret the Timeless. If you do, they'll take it back within 30 days. You won't be sending it back, though.

Given that I haven't used anything but my Feather SS folding shavette since September of last year, I guess i'd have to say that it's the winner.

I've been doing some "razor hopping" lately. My current ones: Wolfman WR2 1.05SB, EJ DE89 with black 3D diamond grip and Rockwell 6S, plate 4.

This, my New Deluxe head and 30’s Big Boy handle. The combo is just peachy for me, aggressive, heavy enough.
image.jpg

I finally tried a slant razor (big mistake for my wallet), and now I am enamored with them.....well time to add more to the collection. Razorock German 37 atm for daily driver, but soon an ATT S1 🤤

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
A 1970s Super Speed with the black handle. I rotated between about a dozen vintage and modern razors for several years. But one day it was time for a new blade/razor and I suddenly decided that I couldn't be arsed, so I just changed the blade in the razor that was in my hand. Six years later I'm still using that same razor each day.

if you asked about 6 months ago i would have said Merkur 37c slant ... but... I got a Timeless .95 OC about 3 months ago and never looked back. I doubt that ever top this one so it's my constant companion. (I may get another baseplate someday but that's it)

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
if you asked about 6 months ago i would have said Merkur 37c slant ... but... I got a Timeless .95 OC about 3 months ago and never looked back. I doubt that ever top this one so it's my constant companion. (I may get another baseplate someday but that's it)

I found your post interesting. I have a Timeless SS .68 and just ordered a Parker Semi Slant. I absolutely love the shaves I get from my Timeless and wonder if anything can replace it. But...I had to see what a slant was about. I'll be shocked if it can outperform the Timeless.

Top Bottom