What's new

Cumberland Ebonite brush

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I was able to score some German made Cumberland Ebonite (hardrubber), in dark-brown-orange. In the past I have made many pens from this material, but now I was able to pick up some large enough for a brush. This one has a Manchurian Two-band White knot (26 mm at exit) in it, loft can be adjusted as the knot is not glued in yet (best would be 50-52 mm).Cost is $160 incl First Class shipping in CONUS. I have material for a few more brushes/handles left.
IMG_4174.JPG

IMG_4179.JPG

Just brilliant Mr. Vey. Sorry its just the wrong time for me, I'd have said "Yes, please" right here.
Good luck with your sale. I know the lucky recipient will enjoy this beautiful brush for years.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
It would be on its way to me if Christmas wasn't right around the corner.

Milk churn Cumberland Ebonite style on its way. Couldn't help myself... Kudos to Rudy and best holiday wishes to all who frequent this thread and forum in general..

upload_2017-12-12_21-27-25.png

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I bought the Ebonite Chief (pretty much a Chief style) and it just arrived. Beautiful brush, excellent performance, great hand and face feel. That brings my RV collection up to 9, more than any other make I have.

Top Bottom