What's new

Cult of Arko

I have a double life time supply of Arko.

Used it today as a matter of fact

proxy.php

I was hooked on shave 2. Shave 1 didn't count because my stick was still partly frozen from its trek through the MN winter.

I'll admit, Arko smells like a rendering plant.
I smashed my stick into a glass bowl, and every day I use that bowl to lather up whatever cream I'm using. That way I use a cream with a fragrance I enjoy, but also pick up some of the Arko tallow-y goodness. It (mostly) covers up the smell.

A gun to the head doesn't scare a man who puts a straight razor to his own throat, nor a man who can shave with a fragrance like Arko.
I heard that US Navy Seals use the Arko as a litmus test. If you can stand a shave with the Arko stick fragrance, you just might be tough enough.
Hey that's a good marketing phrase,"Arko if your tough enough!".

No cult! just excellent product at an unbeatable price. The "stench", pure myth and fabrication IMO. I reckon the stuff smells very pleasant, very mild.

what the heck? arko shaves great for the price and to me it smells like soaps from cheap hotel rooms, which is not really unpleasant at all...certainly not ideal, but not BAD.

i'm in this cult now.

Come, my minions... based on this thread it appears there are still some people who do not understand.

proxy.php

In case you're wondering... the pasty white face is from Arko residue.

I have membership, but haven't been at the club house in a while.
I love the stuff, but a couple others have my heart at the moment.

PS. I like the scent a lot! Haha

http://mamabearssoaps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=512

Here's a shave stick container like I use (although mine is longer and the cap can screw on the whole stick): http://mamabearssoaps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=512

She may still have the container that holds her shave sticks for sale.

I keep my shave sticks in s rinsed out bullion cube container which is just the right size for Arko (and most other shave sticks).

I will order some of the ones you suggest next time I place an order with mamma bear

proxy.php

Top Bottom