What's new

Cuff links

A friend of mine only wears French cuffs on his dress shirts. He gets most of his cuff links from antique stores or malls. He has a beautiful collection most of which have come from estate sales and ended up in an antique store. Most are quite unique.
+1 There are a couple of estate stores that I got some for a reasonable price at.

I ended up getting him these! He's an avid gun collector:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/165595915/40-swith-wesson-winchester-nickel-bullet?ref=shop_home_feat

Thanks again for all the help... I had no idea what was out there! I'm sure I'll be buying more in the future, especially since his birthday is only a month after Christmas.

Glad to see you found something you liked. Hopefully he is comfortable wearing them in a university setting. Does he work in CT? As a fellow CT native I know how polarizing that topic can be here.

Glad to see you found something you liked. Hopefully he is comfortable wearing them in a university setting. Does he work in CT? As a fellow CT native I know how polarizing that topic can be here.

You make a good point, and I certainly understand the emotions and sentiments, especially being just miles away from the incident. He works in Mississippi though, and from what I can gather from his experience living there he should have no trouble wearing them.

For your future purchases, check out Dunhill. I'm a major fan of Alfred Dunhill cufflinks. Very classy and you don't see them often in the US. Hope this helps!

Top Bottom