What's new

Cucumber Scented Soaps

I am surprised by the lack of cucumber scented shaving soaps. Cucumber is one of my favorite scents. I use Thayer’s Witch Hazel with Cucumber and I love it. The only soap that I can find that is only cucumber scent, and not cucumber melon or cucumber mint, is Van Yulay - Cucumber Fresh.

Other recommendations that I have read include:
TOBS - avocado
Soap Commander - Motivation

Does anybody know of a cucumber shave soap or have a recommendation?

I am not aware of any cucumber only soaps. There are a few that have a cucumber note mixed with other things. I love Chiseled Face Trade Winds. It is like the sea air with a hint of cucumber.

Phoenix Artisan made an awesome cucumber scented soap. I think it's a seasonal offering usually during the summer months but it doesn't appear to be available at the moment. You could reach out to them and see if they're still doing that one. It's a really great cucumber scent.

You mention TOBS Avocado, have you tried it?
It does have a very nice scent of fresh cucumbers.
Not yet. I am hesitant to try it bc I am not a fan of the smell of avacados. It might be worth trying a sample if they make them.

Thank tou for all of the suggestions everyone. Now it is time to research them.

Not yet. I am hesitant to try it bc I am not a fan of the smell of avacados. It might be worth trying a sample if they make them.

Avocados don't really have a smell. I certainly didn't get the impression of avocado when I tried the cream.

You can get samples from a number of vendors. I suggest Maggard Razors.

Phoenix Artisan made an awesome cucumber scented soap. I think it's a seasonal offering usually during the summer months but it doesn't appear to be available at the moment. You could reach out to them and see if they're still doing that one. It's a really great cucumber scent.
Yep, I got PAA Cucumber soap and aftershave, couldn't tell the difference if I was in the cucumber aisle at the grocery store. I bought it in the spring as I guess it's seasonal. Great cucumber scent !

I am not sure why it is called "Avocado", there is nothing in it that reminds me of avocados.

Perhaps you can arrange a "swap meet" with other traditional shavers in your area, and they can provide a sample.

To me TOBS Avocados smells like cucumbers with a little freshly cut grass thrown in. I find it do be a great clean scent but doesn't smell like avocados at all to me.

Thanks all. Does the TOBS cream smell the same as the soap? I may order a sample to use it my travel kit. I have never used a cream besides the canned stuff.

I've tried Nancy Boy Replenishing Shave Cream. Not a soap. Very good shave cream can be used with or without a brush. Very true cucumber scent.

Top Bottom