What's new

Crown Half Blades

A while back I bought a RazoRock Echo and it came with these blades:
A55D9117-1038-4D04-A657-AA63DBEED1CF.jpeg

I absolutely hated that razor. Way too aggressive for me.

I then bought the Leaf Twig and have been testing different blades in it. My favorites so far have been the Derby Extras and the Voskhods. Blades that seem to be not as well liked around here.

Today, I thought I’d try the Crown blades. Wow!!! They gave me the best shave I’ve had to date with the Twig. Very close and smooth with no weepers at all.

Now, if I could only find them on Amazon. The only thing I found are these:
893AB3EF-2045-4408-960E-566B1F508F06.jpeg

Anyone know if they’re the same blades?

A while back I bought a RazoRock Echo and it came with these blades:View attachment 1508351

I absolutely hated that razor. Way too aggressive for me.

I then bought the Leaf Twig and have been testing different blades in it. My favorites so far have been the Derby Extras and the Voskhods. Blades that seem to be not as well liked around here.

Today, I thought I’d try the Crown blades. Wow!!! They gave me the best shave I’ve had to date with the Twig. Very close and smooth with no weepers at all.

Now, if I could only find them on Amazon. The only thing I found are these:View attachment 1508352
Anyone know if they’re the same blades?
RBC has the Crown’s that you are looking for. I prefer Perma-Sharp saloons for my Eco.

You can snap DE blades in half and experiment with all the different kinds of blades you want.

The Crown blades are from the Lord razor blade company in Egypt. I imagine there might be some similarities.

Top Bottom