What's new

Cremo Shave Stick

I had to make a trip down to Phoenix and Santa Fe flying in and out of both large international airports and smaller commuter airports. The Cremo stick got through TSA with flying colors.

I didnt bring a brush, just lathered with my hands, and the stick worked just great. No creamy lather to be found, but plenty of protection and slickness off the charts. The mild menthol kick was a pleasure as well. I'm enjoying this stick for traveling. I hope Cremo continues to manufacture these.

I just checked my local WW and they dont carry it yet either. The only WW I saw them was the one I wondered into while on a business trip. Wally World must use different regions for test markets. Well, hopefully it catches on. If nothing else its just nice to see a new stick on the market.

Generally I avoid Wally Worlds but for the sake of my B&B brothers I’ve been swinging into many of them during the course of several 1 night trips in all 4 corners of the US. My travels are done for the time being and I thought I’d report back that I’ve only run across the stick in one Wally World in the SW part of the country. So I guess if you want to try one you have to order online for the time being.

Wally World does have them on their website for $7.50 with free shipping on orders over $35.

Its not my favorite shaving product ever, far from it, but it is a good travel soap. If anyone runs across it locally do please report back.

Cheers!

I wish I had seen this before I started a thread. I’ve been thinking about purchasing this stick as well. What makes me hesitate is I’ve never picked up their cream that I see in stores because I did not find the scent appealing.

I find it okay, especially for travel, or in my case shipping all my stuff home and sticking with one thing while I'm waiting to fly back to the States.

Alpha Outlaw and Cremo Shave Stick with Clubman Special Reserve.

Prep: Hot Shower
Soap: Cremo Shave Stick
Razor: Alpha Outlaw
Blade: Dorco ST-301 (4)
Brush: Zenith S series
AS/EdC: Clubman Special Reserve

Freedom Friday, Baby! Smell like a Grizzled VET/Contractor!
[IMG]

[IMG]

I’d like to give this stick a try if I can find one. I’m definitely in the minority I guess, I actually like the cream. Bowl lathering with a synthetic brush makes a very decent lather.

Found it at my local TJ Maxx today for $4.99. Bought one of the Classic and Coconut Mango scents. I will post after I have given them a whirl.

Found it at my local TJ Maxx today for $4.99. Bought one of the Classic and Coconut Mango scents. I will post after I have given them a whirl.
Seen an at tj maxx here in Maine for the same price . Fwiw , Wal-Mart had them on clearance for less then 2 bucks about a month ago .

There was lots of this at my local Winners (Canadian TJ Max) today and it was $5.99CAD. I bought original and mint. They had vanilla as well but I passed on that one.

I got these two from my local TJ Maxx recently. The Nivea was red tagged at $2.00 while the Cremo was red tagged at $1.00.

Attachments

• A2F93370-CC93-493E-B5D3-4A1AC8CACE70.jpeg
    A2F93370-CC93-493E-B5D3-4A1AC8CACE70.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 13
So, used the Classic stick twice - once with a synthetic (RazoRock Bruce) and a boar (my Semogue). Had to play with the water ratio in the brush, but I was able to build a nice lather on my second try with the boar brush. It seems to like a lot of water, and seemed to use a lot of product when I applied to my face - more that other shave sticks, like my Pacific Shave Company stick - but the lather was nice and voluminous. Slick and cushiony and did not thin out at all.

Ingredients list with propylene glycol as the number one ingredient and a detergent/foaming agent second.....not at all like their tube cream. Much closer to VDH Deluxe soap in stick form.

Top Bottom