What's new

Cremo EdT

My wife gave me a gift box with the reserve shave cream, soap and cologne. It does smell very nice but only used it once since Christmas.

I have Silver Water & Birch. Sounds nice doesn't it? :001_cool: To me is smells exactly like the old Aqua Net hairspray my mom used when I was growing up. I had my sister smell it and she said the same thing.

I've been interested to try it. My Target has testers but they're always empty or the bottles simply aren't there.

I have the Leather and Oud scent. I like it and it's good quality. However, the oud is obviously synthetic and it's INTENSE. Performance and longevity are not an issue. The issue for me is that sometimes I think it smells great and at other times it strikes me as cloying. Still, it's worth having and I don't regret it. I have no idea how it will perform in the heat.

I noticed that about the Leather and Oud. I sprayed a squirt on my arm and once dry it was so intense that I couldn't get my nose near it. I thoroughly washed it off, but the scent came back as a more subdued smokey wood that was enjoyable. It stayed on my arm all night and remained pleasant without being cloying. I think this may be one of those scents that you have to spray into the air and just walk through the mist to apply.

Top Bottom