What's new

Cremo Daily Face Wash, this stuff is great!

I have been looking for a reasonably priced face wash for daily use and I found this one. I typically like to shower and then shave so I used it today in the shower for the first time. It's cheap, great and I'll be using it as long as they make it. It's a clear gel that has almost no scent which is good because it wont interfere with your shave products. Not only does it leave you skin squeaky clean but it leaves it very conditioned and it leaves you whiskers soft and ready to shave. With this I found no need for any other pre-shave to be used prior to shaving. So it serves both uses for us wet shavers (cleans & preps). Bottom line is that it's excellent and it costs just $7.12, I highly recommend it!

Are you still a fan? I’m on page 2 and looking for a facial cleanser that gets squeaky clean results🤠.
Sorry, just saw your post. I still use it every once in a while but looking for something else. It works great but the "unscented" scent was getting to me. It's unscented but still smells like something that's weird.
I also bought Neutrogena unscented liquid facial soap and I had to return it. That one was worse. It says unscented but had what I would call a toxic smell.
If you're gonna make something unscented, it should smell like nothing!
Maybe I should start looking for something with a scent, Lol!!

Top Bottom