What's new

Cremo cologne

Anyone tried or use Cremo cologne? Good, bad, indifferent? I've been using the blue cedar & cypress bar soap and I really like the scent and performance.

I got the Bergamot and Musk at the tail end of summer and liked it. Nice bottle and sprayer, which is something they could have skimped on, but didn't. Look forward to giving it a full run this summer.

Got a bourbon oak gift set Christmas 2018, cologne and body wash. The scent is deep, woody, a bit boozy, some spice and vanilla. It is very nice in cold weather. The longevity is decent, the dry down goes a good 8-10 hours. Nothing smells fake with this scent, very natural smelling. If you like this sort of scent, worth a try. People will notice you, and in a good way.

I actually have the Blue Cedar & Cypress spray cologne, and like you, I really enjoy the scent. It just doesn't seem to last very long for me. I really wish it had more longevity, because I would probably make it my daily scent.

Got the Oud in solid version and performs well, but since I don't like to be that "cologne guy" maybe it lacks projection...

I have all of their scents, both the solids and the sprays.
My favorite is the Bourbon & Oak. It's just a nice, masculine scent.
Spice & Black Vanilla is clearly a Spicebomb Extreme clone, and the performance is about equal.
Bergamot & Musk is a nice summer scent. Some say it smells like Aventus, but I don't get that vibe at all.
My least favorite is Oud & Leather. It smells like an ashtray. It's now been discontinued.
The other two (Blue Cedar & Cypress, Silver Water & Birch) are just okay for me. They're fine, but they smell like a fresh load of laundry out of the dryer.

Top Bottom