What's new

Cremo Bourbon Cream?

Under men’s shave creams they list one I hadn’t heard of before, Skin Cleansing Formula. It looks like it’s just an unscented version of the original formula.

I picked the Skin Cleansing Formula up this evening, on a whim. Similar ingredient list, slightly different order, sans the fragrance. Was tempted to pick up the Woman's lavender. Sorry I didn't.

Just for giggles I went to Cremos website. I had no idea they offer so much

Agreed, all sorts of stuff!
They used to sell a fogless mirror on their site for next to nothing and it’s seriously the best fogless mirror I have used. The treatment or whatever makes it “fog-less” just doesn’t wear out like all the other ones I’ve tried. So if you ever come across that one on their site; go for it!

I picked up a tube of the Bourbon a couple of days ago, and shaved with it today. I really like it! It's been a while since I tried Cremo (I have tried the Original scent, Cooling, and Sandlewood.) Maybe I'm just not remembering correctly, but this seemed to give a much better shave than those others.

I picked some up at Wally World here in Michigan. I really like the scent, better than the sandalwood. I like Cremo. I can use it as a brushless if I'm in a hurry or mix it with soaps for a super lather. Good stuff.

Yes it does and I'd say they probably tried to copy it and if you have both you can easily detect it but to me the AOS Kingsman is much better. Cremo has a body wash with the same scent and I bought that so when I use my AOS Kingsman soap and AS works well together.

AOS Kingsman may be better, but at roughly 5X the price of a tube of Cremo Bourbon it should be. In fact, with such a price differential is it really that much better???

Tim

AOS Kingsman may be better, but at roughly 5X the price of a tube of Cremo Bourbon it should be. In fact, with such a price differential is it really that much better???

Tim

Aroma plus it lathering might be worth the price difference.

I just got some of this last weekend. I did a couple of head shaves with it and didn't care for it. The rest of the week, I added some to the leftover soap in my bowl for an uber lather for my head. I doubt I will finish the tube any time soon. It will stay under the sink as a backup or for uber lathering my Proraso Red. I just can't beat C.O. Bigelow for my head. I just picked up 3 large tubes last night.

It is an excellent brushless, imo. Love the scent, and performance is great for a brushless. I get a nice shave from it.

I passed it on to my teenage son that started shaving. He doesn’t want to shave with anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I saw this at WalMart a coupe of weeks ago, I picked one up. To my nose it has a very sweet, not really bourbon, but sort of tobacco scent. I love it for making uber lather in other tobacco-ish soaps. It seems just as slick as the rest of their creams.

I picked up a tube of Bourbon at Walmart last night, along with another tube of Original Cremo for my collection. I've always liked Cremo creams, as they really work well for me - very slick, super easy and quick to use, great moisturizing, and I rarely ever get a nick using it. Anyway, I popped open the Bourbon this morning, and got a great shave! I really like the scent too - I think it is very vanilla-foward, with a little spice in there too. Very nice, and it will stay in my rotation.

Sorry to revive an older thread, but did Cremo stop making the Bourbon? It's been my go to for a while now, but I can't find it for sale anywhere but the 'bay. It's listed as "out of stock" on the Cremo website. I did find one Walmart in my town that had 5 tubes in stock, so I bought them all. That's been about two months ago. Does anyone have any news on this product?

I like the Bourbon. Not as much as the Sandalwood though. Jury is still out on the Special Reserve. Cremo has always worked really well for me. Just ordered more of the Original, too.

Top Bottom