What's new

Cremo Bourbon Cream?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
All 4 Flavors of Cremo was in stock at my Wal-Mart!

Ours, too. Tempted to grab the Bourbon, though I hate brushless.

The amount of beard oil/beardo products is bewildering at this point, too. Beard combs. Beard brushes. Six different beard balms.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Just bought this.

(glares around the room).
"I WONDER WHY!"

With about 42 other soaps and creams, it *better* smell great, or it will never make rotation ...

AA :a17:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
... and instantly busted.

Get home, threw bag down to deal with a problem, turn around and hear, "blah blah blah blah, and you bought ANOTHER shave cream, blah blah blah blah..."

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Well. Nobody ever said Cremo wasn't slick. Stuff gave a great shave today.

Uses lots of water, and even with a 7-shave blade, only needed 2 passes ... it DOES shave ATG nicely, as advertised on the tube.

AA

Just picked mine up. Good scent, but I was surprised as it isn’t what what I would describe as “bourbon”. Good smells nevertheless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Two good shaves in, will say the thin coat of the stuff is hard to see! Really have to shave by feel. You can almost lather, rubbing the Cremo in.

It's a change of pace. Haven't used a brushless in a while.

AA

Due to a failed attempt at lathering a new soap with a new boar brush, I finally decided to open up a tube of Cremo Bourbon that I got at Wally World. Put a healthy dose of the cream on with plenty of water, and ended up with my best shave of the week! Love the scent, a very sweet whiskey scent to my nose, still sticking with me pleasantly hours after the shave.

I picked up a tube of the Bourbon. I'm a fan. :thumbup:

I love the way Cremo lubricates but I did not like the original citrusy scent. (I haven't found the Sandalwood one yet so I can't say how that one is.) This one one is spicy and woodsy with a LOT of vanilla.

It's still not as good as my favorite Cremo scent: Lavender Bliss. Sure, it's made for women, but they use the same ingredients and lavender always smells nice.

Just for giggles I went to Cremos website. I had no idea they offer so much. Under men’s shave creams they list one I hadn’t heard of before, Skin Cleansing Formula. It looks like it’s just an unscented version of the original formula.

They also list a number of men’s body washes with interesting scents. Maybe some of those scents will make their way to shaving creams.

Top Bottom