What's new

Cremo Bourbon Cream?

Found this in my local Wally World in Georgia. Has anyone else run across this before?
IMG_20180107_161759.jpg

They had about a dozen on top of the shelves, not with the other Cremo creams. $5.97.

I can't find it anywhere else; not Amazon, Cremo's website, or anywhere via The Google.

It seems the company likes to sneak new products onto the shelf. The sandalwood release was the same, with people finding it in store with no reference online. How's the scent?

First I've heard of it, but sounds interesting. I'm guessing that you're in a test marketing area, sometimes companies will release a product in a small area just to see if there is any interest before going full scale with a new release. Is it brushless or a lathering cream?

Interesting that the tube states ' Original Formula ', unlike the Cooling and Sandalwood flavors.

First I've heard of it, but sounds interesting. I'm guessing that you're in a test marketing area, sometimes companies will release a product in a small area just to see if there is any interest before going full scale with a new release. Is it brushless or a lathering cream?

It is brushless. I find it odd that they'd pick a suburb of Atlanta for test marketing, but it makes sense.

I just recently saw the Sandalwood on the shelf at my local Wegmans.

I'm glad that Cremo is branching out into other scents.
I've been asking for this for years, since the original Creamsicle aroma makes me nauseous.
What good is a great performer if I can't breathe while I'm shaving?

I just recently saw the Sandalwood on the shelf at my local Wegmans.

I'm glad that Cremo is branching out into other scents.
I've been asking for this for years, since the original Creamsicle aroma makes me nauseous.
What good is a great performer if I can't breathe while I'm shaving?

I have all of them but the Cooling. I'll pick that up next time I see it. Cremo performs very well for me. At the price, it's a steal, and I can find it most anywhere.

I've been tempted off and on to try Cremo for about a year. For some strange reason (and this is completely irrational), I dismiss shaving products that I see on store shelves as 'mediocre at best' but then, I'm guilty of using Clubman (and loving it) amongst other products. That scent sounds tempting enough that I might just pull the trigger on Cremo. Thanks for sharing!

I love Cremo Original but the Cooling formula can make me break out with acne. I'll need to look for this and give it a try!

Picked up a tube at Wally World. The Bourbon Cremo is fantastic. I don't know why they are selling this as a feeler as it's a winner in my book. Much better than their sandalwood scent.

As a side note, I thought that the performance of this Cremo was different as well. It felt less cleansing and more moisturizing, but it states that it is the Original Base, so I'm confused.

Top Bottom